What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The online DJ video training
- Learn the one simple trick that means you won’t have to buy any extra gear at all apart from a simple, cheap cable
- Learn some tricks that’ll have you doing in five minutes what DJs used to spend months or even years learning
- The essential knowledge the complete beginner needs to DJ in public with Virtual DJ Home – fast
- Learn what’s really important when you’ve set your sights on DJing success with Virtual DJ Home
- A taster of some advanced techniques, which you can use immediately to improve your DJing
- Learn the essentials you need to know about using Virtual DJ, right from the very basics
- Learn where to find digital music, as well as give you pro how to build a library tips
- The know-how to set up and play your first gig in public, with complete confidence
- All of this will have you ready for your first DJ gig in no time
- Learn what’s in pro DJ booths and how to set up without errors
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Learn To DJ With Virtual DJ Home scores 73.32/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.digitaldjtips.com/learn-to-dj-with-virtual-dj-home-free/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $9.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: digitaldjtips.com you’ll also be taken through to digitaldjtips.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)